Grundfos Energy Check
A Grundfos Energy Check includes an analysis carried out by skilled Grundfos personnel, calculating the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of your existing pumps. The final report identifies potential savings from switching to more energy efficient Grundfos pumps based on the findings of the analysis.
Would you like to reduce your operating costs and optimise your pump efficiency?
A Grundfos Energy Check gives you an overview of the life cycle costs of one or more pumps and recommendations for optimisations that will benefit the environment as well as your finances.
Based on nameplate data and customer input, the Energy Check is a simple and quick way to take charge of your operating costs.
Benefits of a Grundfos Energy Check
• The Energy Check can help you reduce energy consumption, thereby improving the environmental profile of your facility
• Comprehensive overview of your current expenses and potential savings
• Your facility will meet design standards for energy using products on circulators and pump motors
Grundfos Energy Check in a few simple steps
1. We prequalify your facility based on information on pump types, applications, sizes etc.
2. Walk-through of your facility with a Grundfos representative
3. We present the final Energy Check report